Friday, April 18, 2008

New Beginnings



Being home now for three weeks and unwinding from surgery and a five week stay in the Hospital/Re-Hab, I find myself with new challenges. Living now in a wheelchair presents itself with some new obstacles. Bathroom doors are too narrow for entry. I’m fortunate to be living on the ground floor. So for the past three weeks I ordered new computer parts and put together a new system. Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66GHz with 8GB 800 of DDR2 Memory and a PNY GeForce 9800 GX2 1GB Graphics Card, with a SAMSUNG 275T+ 27 inch 6ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor. A LG Blu-ray DVD Burner & HD DVD-ROM drive, all running on Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit with Raid"0" All housed in a Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 computer case. This machine is a true "Speed Demon" I also have the best wife who still puts up with me and my computers. Life is still very good.

Mr. Heinz











1 comment:

KevinS said...

Hey Heinz,
Sorry to hear about your partial amputation. If I don't get my diabetes under better control soon, I may face the same fate in a few yrs.
I finally graduated nursing school and am waiting to take my state boards for my RN license. I'll probably be taking it sometime in June.
Are you still living at Coachman Crossing? Im still at Town Place. I just moved to another apartment this week, they were remodeling all the older apts. therefore, I had to move.
Talk to you later...........
Kevin

About Me

My photo
FLORIDA, United States
PhD. in Philosophy, University of Hard Knocks.