Thursday, January 24, 2008

For those that don’t know.

In September 2007 I had open heart surgery, consisting of a double bypass. My heart condition was caught before having a heart attack, which is a good thing. As you can tell the sugary went well, otherwise I would not be giving you an update.
On December 26 I went to the emergency room after realizing my second toe on my right foot was black. I was admitted to the hospital. I will be losing that toe and part of the middle toe as well.
On January 17th, I saw my Cardiologist and he was pleased with my recovery, though he wasn’t happy about the fact that I started smoking again. I will need prayer support to overcome this addiction.
On January 23rd, I saw my surgeon about my toe. He seems in no rush to amputate my toe. The improvement of my toe is encouraging. Even though I will lose my second and part of the middle toe, I won’t be losing my foot. I posted two images of my foot and it’s progress http://www.heinzklob.com/my_foot.htm, I just want to warn you it’s a little graphic and didn’t just post it in the blog. I will see my foot surgeon on the 8th of February.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
FLORIDA, United States
PhD. in Philosophy, University of Hard Knocks.